Sydney Arco Iris Latin American and Hispanic Community (SAILAHC)
Sydney ARCO IRIS (“Rainbow” in Spanish) Latin American and Hispanic community (SAILAHC) was founded in May 2018 and currently has 211 members. The purpose of the group is to create a social and support network for Latin American and Hispanic LGBTQI community members and their family and friends in NSW. Our aims are:
• To prevent social isolation of our community members
• To support community members to establish their own network in Australia
• Access to their cultural heritage whilst in Australia
• To provide educate and inform our community members on how to live a healthy and happy life in Australia as an LGBTIQ community member
• To provide resources and information around sexual health
• To provide resources and information around mental health.
Support Our Statement
If your organisation would like to join the groups opposing this Bill and supporting laws that protect everyone equally, sign up here.